Imagine my surprise when The Gypsy on the Cot nominated me for another award! I was satisfied with one but two? I was over the fricken moon for a total of 3o minutes and the buzz stayed for a while longer after that. I know that this isn’t a cash prize but it does help that people think of my writing highly enough to even nominate me. This was exactly what I needed for the weekend, guys!
Thank you Gypsy, for the award and the inspiration. Check her blog out if you’re curious.
Okay, What is the One Lovely Blog Award and what are the rules?
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognises bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven (more) things you’ll wish you never knew about me:
- I am a nail-biter.
- I use to eat ants in kindergarten.
- I love horrors but can’t bear to watch them.
- I can’t stand sushi.
- I’m currently trying to eat two meals a day.
- I love writing but I’m a chronic mastur- I mean procrastinator.
- I love watching kitten videos. Don’t judge me!!
I’m lazy so I’ll only nominate a few:
- Day to Spade (friend and fellow blogger searching for her/his voice)
- The Crossroads (Excellent writer)
- The Undaunted Blue Madness of my Life (fellow blogger looking for answers)
That’s all folks. Thank you so much for your support and I hope to see you guys again very soon.
Love, Peace, Empathy.